Thursday 30 October 2014

October | Favorites

I Hey loves, 

So I decided to put my up October Favorites post today, because we all know tomorrow is Halloween and between work and all that jazz it's just not gonna happen :) so anyways here are all the products I have been loving for the month of October 


My first favorite of the month is the Glamglow mask. I've heard so many bloggers rave about how good this is, so I thought I would get the sample size and try it out. Holy they were right, you can actually see this mask pulling gunk out of your pores, and it has actually managed to make my skin less oily, so that's a plus too. Even though the full size of this mask is about 70$ I think I am going to have to get it because it's already made such a difference in my skin. 


So I just recently got the Nyx shine killer, since my skin has recently gotten brutal again I've been looking for any products which will keep my skin matte all day and this does w pretty good job. I wear this under foundation usually but if I'm not working I will just wear it on its own to keep my skin matte while I am running errands. I have yet to not like a Nyx product and with how well this primer works this line just keeps impressing me more and more. 


The Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer is by far my favorite shadow primer ever!! It never creases which is awesome and as bad as this is I have woken up and still had my eyeshadow on, I cannot think of another eyeshadow primer that keeps your shadow on over night. It also has a very neutral colour to it so wearing it without shadow works as well because it covers any veins or redness on my eyelids. I would reccomend anyone to try this shadow primer out. It is just beautiful. 


Because who doesn't like any of the naked pallets. I have just recently fallen in love with this pallete again, and the bronze/godly neutral colours are beautiful. I find urban decay does the most pigmented beautiful shadows ever and I have yet to find one that compares to the blend-ability of these shadows. I can not get over how much I have fallen in love with all the urban decay naked pallets
 
My last one is not makeup or skin related but this joico dry shampoo is quite nice, when you first spray it on its kind of wet but once it drys it works like a charm.And  guess what, it smells amazeballs 


Alright ladies, I hope you liked the products I picked for October, and everyone have a fun and safe Halloween 


Xxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment