Sunday 9 November 2014

November Spending Ban | Update

Hey loves,

So I have decided that the month of November, I am not going to buy anything that is not a necessity. As were all aware we are coming into Christmas season and I'm gonna be spending a lot of money then, so at this point why don't I just save some? The only money I have spent on products this month was at the Sephora VIB Rouge sale, which I could not say no too because when is anything at Sephora EVER on sale... There will also be a haul on what I bought in my next post :)

I think this spending ban is a good idea for a number of reasons.. It will give me a chance to begin to use up products that have just been sitting in my collection - because those are usually things that become lost soles haha, its also going to put me in a better place financially with bills, rent and the beginning of Christmas shopping. Who knows maybe this month will give me some self control when it comes to how I spend my money (haha we all know that won't happen, but I can hope)

I will still be putting posts up because I do have my haul from Sephora to post, as well as there should be a empties post coming soon too, and we all know everyone loves empties posts.. product reviews are the bomb.

Anyways stay pretty ladies,

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment