Tuesday 3 March 2015

February | Favourites

Hey ladies!

Here's my favourite products, music, YouTube channels and bloggers :) who's happy I am actually getting this post up the first week of March? Cause I know I am (yay for scheduled blogging) but anyways lets get to the point 

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette - this has been one of my go to palettes this month, first of all it smells like chocolate (so what's not to love about that?) and the shadows are so buttery and blend out so easily, they are also super pigmented. This palette will always be a number one in my books! 

Maybelline Dream Wonder Foundation - I use this in the lightest shade 10 Porecelian Ivory, and it is light enough to match my skin (yay) also this foundation is so lightweight it doesn't even feel like you are putting anything on your skin, but it does have decent coverage! I've been loving this because I haven't been wearing a lot of makeup on my face this month so it's nice, because it's a super quick application and looks good regardless of what products I use on top of it or, don't use on top. It looks good either way! 

Hempz Green Tea and Asian Pear lotion- I got a sample size of this at a work conference and had to buy the regular size. The scent is so nice and light but the lotion is still super moisturizing, but I also have yet to find a Hempz lotion I do not enjoy. I almost own every scent they have... Whoops. 

Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil - I am currently loving the shade milk, I use this in my water line to brighten up my eyes when I look or feel extra tied, and it works like a charm. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - I use this eyebrow pomade in blonde and I find it's the perfect match for my eyebrows and skin tone. This eyebrow pomade is a holy grail product for me! 

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub - this is the third time I am mentioning this in a post so it must be good. I must say I love love love this lip scrub and I think everyone should own their own! 

Song - this month I have been loving Shotgun Rider - Tim McGraw http://youtu.be/BkpuLMsDn48
Style - Taylor Swift 
Country Side - Jason Blaine 
YouTube -
Thataylaa 
Kayln Nicholson 
Meghan Rienks 

Book- 
The Longest Ride - Nicholas Sparks 


I hope you lovely ladies enjoyed this post. Comment your favorites for the month down below :) 

Xo  


No comments:

Post a Comment