Monday 9 March 2015

Morning Skin Care | Routine

Hello Loves,

So today I have my morning skincare routine for you guys. These are the products I use most frequently in the morning before I apply my makeup. 


The Body Shop Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser - this cleanser is great for the morning, because it is made to combat oily skin; so I find when I use it in the morning I get less oily during the day - that's always a plus. 

Lush Tea Tree Water Toner - again I use this tea tree product to combat my oily skin, as well as acne. I haven't been using this long, but it seems to work quite well! 

Garnier Skin Renew Antipuff Eye Roller - i use this before I apply my eye cream, it helps to deal with how puffy my eyes are when I wake up (yay for being allergic to everything) I didn't see a difference when I first started using it, but over time it has helped. I quite like this product. 

Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Eye - this eyecream is amazing! And going to become a staple in my skincare when the sample size I have now is done. It is very lightweight but moisturizing and helps with puffiness and fine lines around the eyes. 

Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer - I love using this in the morning, it is lightweight but still moisturizing and I feel like because it is acne fighting it's working all day under my makeup with out me even knowing (yes I know that sounds crazy) this is a very great moisturizer! 

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub - I mentioned this in a few other blog posts as well (Lush Haul, Nighttime Skincare Routine, and February Favourites) this lip scrub is gold and everyone needs to own one. It gets all the dead skin off! 

Carmex - this is my holy grail lip balm/treatment I use it all day but I especially like to put it on after I use my Lush lip scrub because it mousturizes my lips even better! 


So anyways girls, that's what I use for skincare in the morning and little mini reviews/ explanations of why I use what products. 

Let me know if there's any products I should add in or you recommend me to try out!

Xxo  


No comments:

Post a Comment