Wednesday 22 April 2015

Product of the Week| Review

Hello lovely ladies,

A product I am just loving right now is the Revlon Nutri Colour Creme in the colour 500(purple red) ... Excuse the bottle, it likes to leak on itself :( 


This product is basically a colour boosting conditioner that you use once a week. I use it every time I wash my hair, because I only wash it once a week and I really don't like when my red hair starts to fade. This conditioner keeps my colour so vibrant and I have yet to find another product that works this well. 

To use this conditioner you shampoo and then apply the product, comb it through your hair and leave it on for 3 minutes when you want to refresh your colour quickly. If you find your colour needs a little added refreshment you can leave this on for longer but I find the 3 minutes works beautifully. Because the colour 500 is a purple red, it does stain skin (gotta love red right?) so try to keep it off your scalp if you can, but I am fully aware that's easier said than done. 

The Revlon Nutri Colour Creme line comes in a variety of colours, most of the products the line carries cater to colours that are harder to keep vibrant in the hair, like fashion colours, reds, browns, and pastels. 

This product retails for 33$ at Chatters in Canada but the price would vary dependant on where you purchase it. 

I think that anyone who has a hard to maintain hair colour should try the Revlon Nutri Colour Creme. It completely changes your hair game! 

I hope you ladies are having a good week, 

Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment