Tuesday 9 June 2015

Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask

Photo from Google 

After camping for a few days, I needed a good face mask to get all the dirt out of my pores... Hanging out in front of a campfire, going into the forest to get wood for a fire and all that jazz is the breeding ground for a breakout, so here we are with the Origins Clear Improvment Charcoal Mask. 

Origins says that this mask uses 'active charcoal' and 'white China clay' to get toxins out of the skin. The Charcoal is said to draw out dirt that is deep in the pores and the white China clay is supposed to absorb environmental toxins.

This mask does everything it is supposed too. I use this every time my skin needs a deep cleaning and it has cleared up my breakouts and cystic acne. I have been home from camping for about 24 hours now and my skin is as perfect as when I left, so this face mask has a complete thumbs up in my books.  Anyone who has acne, cystic acne, oily skin, or skin that just needs a deep clean should try this mask out.  It retails at sephora for 17$ for 1.7oz and 25$ for 3.4oz. I used the trial/travel size to try out the product and then went back and bought the larger size because I fell in love with it. 

Let me know if you ladies have any other masks I should try out. 

Xo 

Let's connect 
Instagram - @beautybytinkxo
Twitter - @christinabxo
Email - christinaabxo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment