Tuesday 21 July 2015

Drugstore Makeup & Skincare Haul



So another drugstore haul happened... Again. Im now going on a spending ban, until the end of August, I have so many products I need to use up at this point. So here are my first impressions of these products, Ive been using them for about a week now. 

Maybelline Lash Sensational - 
I keep hearing about this mascara on youtube, and different blogs; so naturally I had to try it out. This mascara is amazeballs. I usually stick to my Too Faced Better Than Sex, but I am starting to reach for this one more and it has a better price tag so thats a plus as well. I find it doesn't clump and it separates my lashes very well. I would recommend this to anyone.

Carmex -
This is my holy grail lip balm, I cannot go a day without using it and I find nothing else works as well.. Not even blistex. This lip balm just goes above and beyond all my expectations.

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Pads - 
Since using these face pads (that sounds so weird to say) my face has felt brighter, more refreshed and more moisturized. I have only been using them for a week and I have no complaints. The Nip + Fab skincare line just keeps amazing me time and time again. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo - 
This is one of my favourite drug store dry shampoos, while the original one is. I tried the XXL Volume one and I did not care for it - I found it made my hair way too gritty and hard to brush through. The original one is by far my favourite out of all of them and it actually works!

Kloraine Oily Hair Dry Shampoo - 
I got this in a Ipsy bag a few months back and really liked it, so because it was on sale I thought it would try it again. I am just as impressed with this product as I was the first time I tried it but I'm not sure it goes above the Batiste or Redken dry shampoo on my list of favourites. 

Clean and Clear Night Relaxing Cleansing Wipes - 
As we all know I have an addiction to makeup wipes, I am always scared I will run out. I have used these before and liked them a lot, they were on sale so I thought I would purchase them again as I just ran out of my OleHenricksen ones. 


If you guys have any other products you think I should try please let me know!
Stay Beautiful
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment