Sunday 26 July 2015

July Favourites

I know its been a while since I have made a favourites post, but I am working on getting back into the habit of sitting down and writing these once a month so you guys can know about the products I have been loving this past month! And this is up before the end of the month, so I must be taking this getting back into favourites posting somewhat seriously... But here we go, I don't have a bunch of products but I narrowed it down until the products I loved the most.

Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil- We got the Kardashian Beauty haircare line in at work, so I decided I would try out their dry oil as I am a sucker for hair oils. I must say I love this product, it has made my extensions feel fantastic, it is a little to heavy for my natural hair but it makes my extensions look and feel amaze balls, and the smell of this is also to die for. Once I am done my handful of samples, I will be buying this in the regular size.

Maybelline Lash Sensational- I have continually heard youtubers and bloggers rave about this mascara, so naturally I had to run out to Shoppers and purchase it. This mascara is fantastic, and I have been reaching for it everyday! I think this is going to become a holy grail mascara for me, and I have only had it for about two weeks so its gotta be pretty fantastic to make it into my monthly favourites.

Nars All Day Luminous Foundation- This foundation I was very unsure about buying as I stated in my most recent Sephora haul which can be found here . I have been wearing this everyday and I have not stopped loving it. As long as I use a primer and set it with a powder this stays on all day and for me that makes this foundation worth it to me, even with the highend price tag.

Makeup Forever HD Mircofinish Powder - I recently got this from one of my good friends who was cleaning out her makeup/ skincare collection before moving to Australia. I have heard many reviews about this powder and not having to spend the (39$ at Sephora) on it made me even more excited. I have been using this product everyday to set my Nars All Day Luminous Foundation, and it works beautifully. It makes my foundation completely matte, which is something I look for in setting powders and it controls my oil, so I only have to blot my face once or twice a day. I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation- I have had this foundation for probably the last 6 months, and I have always found it quite a hit or miss product, until I started applying it with a brush... I always found this got cakey on my face and didn't cover etc etc, but applying this without a beauty blender and using a brush instead makes all the difference. Now this foundation is one of my favourites, I don't use too much and get a cakey look, I can now apply this evenly to my face and my face looks flawless. As long as I set this with a powder my face doesn't get oily and the foundation actually lasts for 12 hours, so over all now that I have figured out how to use this product it is amazing.

Moroccan Oil Hydrating Conditioner - I have my extensions out now and I decided to go back to my old holy grail Moroccan Oil conditioner, I forgot how much I loved this conditioner. It is light enough that my super fine hair doesn't get weighed down, but it has enough hydration that it makes my hair feel amazing even though it is super damaged. This conditioner is amazing for fine hair to give it hydration without being super heavy, the smell is also amazing and thats why I keep going back to Moroccan Oil products.

Moroccan Oil Light Oil Treatment - Again with my extensions out, I have to revert back to using lighter products, so here we are with my holy grail Moroccan Oil Light Oil Treatment, I use this in wet and dry hair and it gives wonderful hydration and shine to my hair when its wet, and when its dry it helps with shine and static. The scent of this is just as amazing as every other Moroccan Oil product and this haircare line will always be a strong part of my hair care routine.

Carmex - This is my holygrail lip balm and I forgot how much I loved it until I ran out and my Shoppers was also out of stock for two weeks. I am very happy this product comes in 3 different packages, the original tub, and tube and the stick which I just found out about. Now the perfect lip balm comes in different packaging for everyones needs!

I hope you guys enjoyed hearing about the products I have been loving this past month, and I would love to hear what you guys have been loving as well!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment