Saturday 25 July 2015

July Ipsy Bag



Well its that time of the month that Ipsy bags start arriving. I thought I would do a quick revealing of my July bag for you guys, even though I have not been as into Ipsy as of lately, well just not as excited about it as I used to be, but without further a-due here it is..


Eva-Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo-
I read some reviews about this product and from what I have read it seems like a good dry shampoo. Im excited to try this out because I usually only wash my hair once a week so it takes a good dry shampoo to make my hair look clean around days 4-6, so we shall see if this lives up to my holy grail Redken and Bastille dry shampoos. 


Tweezers by Crown Brush
I am forever losing the sets of tweezers I buy so when I saw these in my Ipsy bag I was super excited.. From looking at them they seem like good tweezers but only time will tell if they can pull out my coarse eyebrow hairs.


 Aurora Gel Effect Nail Polish 4 Alarm Fire
I have this polish on my nails currently and I am beyond happy with it. The polish drys so fast, and the consistency is perfect; its not to thick or thin, as well as the brush makes it super easy to apply. When I find out where to find Aurora polish I will be buying so much more of it. This is my new favourite polish brand. 


Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics 2in1 Shadow/Liner
From swatching this liner/shadow on my hand it seems like a bronze shade and for a liner you do get a pretty precise line and its also quite easy to blend out to make this product a shadow. I am excited to try this out and see what I can do with it. 



 Pur-lisse Pur-Bright Ultra Skin Brightening Serum
I have tried other Pur-lisse products that I have received from Ipsy and quite enjoyed them, so I am excited about what this brightening serum will bring to the table. The consistency of it is quite light and smooth so I think it will be a easy product to add into my skincare routine. 

xo





















No comments:

Post a Comment