Monday 13 July 2015

Nip + Fab

I was skeptical about the Nip+Fab line because the reviews are overall quite good, but it is quite inexpensive so I wanted to see if a few products did live up to the hype and they have!




Nip+Fab Cellulite Fix
As weird as it sounds at 20 I shouldn't be worried about cellulite... but here we are. Cellulite is that elephant in the room that no one likes to talk about, and yet again here we are. I have been using this for about two weeks and I have noticed a difference in how my legs look. I wouldn't say is 'erases' cellulite but I have noticed my skin looking firmer and that is a step in the right direction. I find that this product doesn't absorb as well as it claims to because it stays quick tacky and sticky on the skin for about 10 minutes after applying it, this is a big thing for me because I like to use it before bed but I almost need to plan when I will apply this because of the absorbing factor, or lack there of. Overall this is a great product for skin firming, it isn't a magic eraser to make your skin look flawless but its a step in the right direction. 
You can buy this product here


Nip+Fab Viper Venom Night Fix
This night moisturizer is a beauty. I have used many night creams claiming this, that or the next thing; this one does the this, that and the next things. I have noticed my face looking brighter and more refreshed when I wake up. I used to have serious dark circles under my eyes and the skin under my eyes isn't exactly the tightest, since I began using this my skin has become tighter and I am not as self conscious about my under eyes. Plus waking up more refreshed looking in the morning is something everyone wants. Using night moisturizers has always been hit or miss for me because of my oily skin, this product absorbs so quickly and does not leave a residue, therefore it does not affect the condition of my oily skin for better or worse and that I am ok with.
You can buy this product here



If there are any other Nip+Fab products you guys think I should try let me know, I am very impressed thus far and would love insight to other products to try out!

xox

Email: christinaabxo@gmail.com
Twitter: @christinabxo
Instagram: @beautybytinkxo



No comments:

Post a Comment